Trivia Game Giveaways
UPDATE: The contest has ended! Thanks for playing!
I’m participating in a trivia game giveaway for the amazing New York Times bestselling author Jennifer A. Nielsen! She’s a talented young adult and middle grade writer of many fascinating books, including The Traitor’s Game series.
My friend is running the trivia contest to reveal the cover of her upcoming World War II historical novel. The prize is THREE signed books from Jennifer A. Nielsen! Don’t miss this! Tell your friends!
BONUS GIVEAWAY: Everyone who signs up for my website AND leaves a comment will be entered in a drawing to win a paperback copy of my book, Acceleration! If you’ve already signed up, just leave a comment. Let’s do this!
Here’s my question: #1 What was the Maginot Line? (Bonus entry if you state why it failed.)
Here are the rules:
- There are fifteen trivia squares. Answer my question as a response to my blog post right here on my website. Everyone who comments with the correct answer receives an entry to the contest.
- Go to Jennifer’s blog and follow the links on each square to answer the other questions.
- The first correct answer will unlock that square of the cover.
- Even if the square is already unlocked, please visit the blog to get an entry point. The contest will remain open until the full cover is revealed. That means if you visit every blog before the cover is revealed, you can get up to fifteen entries.
- The contest officially starts at 10 am MST, April 26, 2020. Checkout Jennifer’s blog if you want to see the reveal piece by piece. Otherwise, I will post the full cover reveal when the contest is over.
Here’s the link to Jennifer’s website: https://jennielsen.com/blog
Good luck everyone!